Ideal for Camping Trips or Small Backyard Cooking
Portable, quick to set up and built to last. This is the finest grill in this size and style. The 18" x 16-3/4" cooking grate has 1/4" solid stainless steel round rods for heat disbursement and durability and is large enough to feed up to six people. The cooking grate sits at a slight angle back allowing most of the drippings to cling to the grate and drip into the included stainless steel pan. This feature is especially nice if you decide to take this grill indoors to use in your wood fireplace. The grill stand folds and the handles unscrew to store and carry easily inside the included wood box. Hand built by American craftsmen, this grill will last generations.
- Grill Dimensions (without handles): 18" x 18" x 15"
- Grill Grate Dimensions 18" x 16-3/4"
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs
- Steel frame holds the cooking grate at three heights: 5", 9-3/4" and 14"
- Disassembles easily and fits nicely inside the wood box
- 1/4" solid rod stainless steel cooking grate
- Stained hardwood handles with UV resistant clear coating with stainless steel handle rods
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stainless steel drip pan
This grill will be shipped via UPS Ground from the manufacturer in Paxton, IL. Custom wood box included with purchase. Shipping charges will be calculated upon checkout.
Current lead time is 8 weeks.
Shipping calculated on checkout.
The ample size of the Engelbrecht Campfire Grill charcoal pan easily accommodates a small bag of Kingsford Charcoal. The wooden handles that screw into the grilling surface make it easy to move to any of the three different adjustable heights...and the heat is easily controlled.